Oxford University Scholarships 2024: Oxford University, renowned for its academic excellence, offers an array of fully-funded scholarships for 2024, welcoming applicants from all corners of the globe and across various disciplines. These scholarships provide an unparalleled opportunity for students aspiring to pursue their Master’s or DPhil courses at this prestigious institution.
Who can apply?
Open to All Fields
- Wide Range of Subjects: Oxford University’s scholarships encompass all subject areas, offering diverse opportunities for students in different fields of study.
- Eligibility: The scholarships are available to all candidates applying for a new Master’s or DPhil course.
- Graduate Application Deadline: To be considered for a Clarendon scholarship, applicants must apply for graduate study by the December or January admissions deadline, specific to their chosen course.
- No Separate Application for Clarendon: Applicants are automatically considered for the Clarendon scholarship when they apply for graduate study. There are no additional documents or separate application forms required.
- DAAD-SEARCA Scholarship Programme 2024 (Fully Funded)
- GSK Scholarships for Future Health Leaders 2024
- University of Huddersfield International Scholarships (UK) 2024 Fully Funded
- University Of Ottawa Undergraduate African Scholarships For African Students 2024
- Australian National University Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students
Financial Coverage in Detail
The Clarendon scholarships at Oxford University are meticulously designed to alleviate the financial burden for scholars, allowing them to focus solely on their academic and professional development. The financial package offered is one of the most comprehensive and generous among global academic institutions.
- Comprehensive Coverage: The Clarendon scholarships cover the entire cost of course fees for both Home and Overseas fee-status students. This means that whether you are a student from within the UK or an international scholar, your tuition fees for the entire duration of the Master’s or DPhil program will be fully funded.
- Inclusive of All-Academic Expenses: This fee coverage includes not just the basic tuition but also any additional costs that are part of the academic program, ensuring a worry-free learning experience for the scholars.
- Generous Annual Grant: For the academic year 2023-24, the scholarship includes an annual grant for living expenses of at least £18,622. This grant is carefully calculated to ensure that it meets the typical living costs of a single student residing in Oxford.
- Sufficient for Comfortable Living: The amount is set to adequately cover accommodation, food, academic supplies, and other personal expenses, ensuring that scholars can live comfortably without financial stress.
- Regular Disbursements: The living expenses grant is typically disbursed to students in regular installments throughout the academic year, allowing for efficient budgeting and financial planning.
Period of Support
- Fee Liability Period: The scholarship usually covers the scholar’s period of fee liability—the duration for which course fees are payable to the university.
- Beyond Fee Liability: In some cases, at the discretion of academic divisions, the scholarship may extend beyond the standard fee liability period, covering living expenses but not continuation charges.
No Restrictions on Nationality or Residence
- Global Diversity: Clarendon scholars represent a global community, hailing from various countries like the USA, Australia, Venezuela, Vietnam, Norway, and Nigeria.
Eligibility for this scholarship program is restricted to individuals who are citizens of countries receiving official development assistance, as designated by the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). These countries include, but are not limited to, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, and Azerbaijan, extending through nations like Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, and Benin, and encompassing others such as Cambodia, Cameroon, and Cape Verde, through to Zimbabwe.
Educational Level and Field of Study:
- Study Level: Undergraduate programs.
- Year of Study: Open exclusively to new students.
- Subject Areas: Available for all subjects listed in the course catalog, excluding medicine.
College Participation and Scholar Selection:
- College Participation: Not every college offers the Reach Oxford Scholarships annually. However, being accepted by a college not participating in the scheme does not disqualify an applicant from receiving a scholarship. Successful candidates may be transferred between colleges if necessary.
- Additional Criteria: The program is ideally suited for applicants who have already received an offer of admission and demonstrate exceptional academic prowess. Criteria for selection also include financial need, a commitment to social causes, and the inability to pursue higher education in their home country. A strong intention to return to their home country after completing their studies is also a key consideration. Preference is often given to applicants who have not previously undertaken undergraduate studies
Eligible Levels of Study
- DPhil and Master’s Courses: All full-time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible, provided the application is submitted by the relevant deadline.
- University-Wide Support: The scholarships support scholars across the university without any restrictions on the subject area.
- Type: Scholarships and Fellowships
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Country: UK
- Open to: All Nationalities
How to Apply
Apply using this link:https://www.ox.ac.uk/